UPPSC PCS 2019 exam Syllabus
UPSC CSE Preliminary Examination consists of 2 compulsory papers: General Studies Paper 1 and General Studies Paper 2. Both papers are of 2 hours duration and is of 200 marks each. General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%. Marks obtained by the candidate in the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination will not be added while preparing the final merit list for the selection of posts.
UPPSC PCS Preliminary Syllabus General studies Paper 1
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity and governance
- Economic and Social Development
- General Issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change
- General Science
UPPSC PCS Preliminary Syllabus General studies Paper 2
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision making and problem solving.
- General mental ability
- Elementary Mathematics upto ClassX level- Arithmatic ,Algebra, Geometry and Statistics.
- General English upto Class X level.
- General Hindi upto Class X level.
UPPSC PCS 2019 Important Links
|1||UPPSC PCS Notification|
|2||UPPSC PCS Exam Pattern|
|3||UPPSC PCS Exam Syllabus|
|4||UPPSC PCS Previous Year Question|
|5||UPPSC PCS Admit Card|
|6||UPPSC PCS Exam Analysis|
|7||UPPSC PCS Previous Year Cutoff|
|8||UPPSC PCS Exams Result|